News
Now Reading
Site News for 06/20/14. Important Announcement.

We are sorry to announce that as of 06/20/2014 Geek Juice has officially parted ways with long time contributor Josh Hadley. There is no animosity between us here at Geek Juice and Mr Hadley nor was our decision influenced by any other outside persons, sites, or groups. Josh will continue his popular programs Lost in the Static, Radiodrome, WTF!!??, his weekly article Sanity is Razor Thin, and the archives for It Came From Beyond Midnight on his personal website 1201beyond.com. We encourage fans of his works to continue supporting him and his content and wish him the best of luck in all his future endeavors.

About The Author
MamaCass
Hillbilly Japanophile Ghetto Chic™ at its finest; Cass is a Graphic Designer and Social Media Manager whose been a full blown "Fujoshi" (lit. Rotten Woman) since the late 90s; obsessing over Horror, Anime, Drag Queens, and the occasional Crime Drama, Cass brings her self proclaimed 'unique' view of Asian music and culture in the weekly radio program, o.t.o. -恩讐と音楽-.
6 Comments
  • June 20, 2014 at 7:09 pm

A damn shame. Josh is the best.

• demonknight
    June 21, 2014 at 5:07 pm

I actually never saw this coming. I sincerely hope this doesn’t mean Jowski is leaving Radiodrome.

• Frank Rauen
    June 21, 2014 at 8:54 pm

It was kind of easy to see this coming. I get that everybody ribs one another on this but there seemed to be some animosity against Josh (mostly because of his abrasive personality, not a bad thing just a bad thing with connection). I’ll still listen to his shows because even though I don’t often agree with him I respect someone who is not afraid to speak his mind even if his opinion is unpopular.

• Jennifer Dunn
    June 24, 2014 at 12:38 pm

Can’t help but notice that you don’t mention how you posted on Jowski’s Tumblr the actual email that sent to Josh that informed him you let him go. I also love how Alex Jowski thought it was appropriate to show some of the conversation that was said when deciding to fire him. Most places would have kept that private like it should be but not Geek Juice Media. Screw being polite and professional right guys? Sure you claim he’s still your friend but screw him right? Sure you say he’s your friend but who cares right? I mean I wouldn’t have done that but I’m screwed up I guess, I respect my friends too much to release private messages to someone. Then again, I guess I wouldn’t have fired someone for speaking their mind. I mean Alex is right, if GJM would have stand by their friend, poor

• Jennifer Dunn
      June 24, 2014 at 1:07 pm

Cont.I mean Alex is right, you had to fire Josh. If you didn’t Mike wouldn’t get to meet his favorite TGWTG members like you said led to his firing.. That’s what matters right? Not putting out good podcasts that isn’t afraid to speak it’s mind. Mike wants to meet the Nostalgia Critic. So that’s more important. I can see why you had to throw Josh under the bus. Yeah, I can totally see why you would want to dump Josh. After all, he only helped get most of you on the site. Screw him, you don’t owe him any appreciation when you can throw him out, then post personal messages and conversations that shouldn’t have been made public. Letting Mike get the chance to meet Blockbuster Buster is more important. It’s not like he runs a media site. This is Mike’s own make a wish. So once again hats off to Geek Juice Media for not having any dignity and hats off to Alex especially. He was the one that thought it doesn’t matter being professional. He’s only his friend so of course he had to post that stuff. After all screw Josh Hadley’s dignity and privacy. It’s too bad Alex didn’t have Josh’s medical records, I’m sure he would have posted that too. You know, because Josh is such a good friend to Alex and Geek Juice Media I can see why Alex had to attack Josh in his Tumblr. (which I have screencapped so I can show others how not to handle a firing when dealing with the public.) . It’s moves like this that will ensure you don’t get to make a living off this like you profess to want. No body is going to trust a company that releases things that should have been private. Also, Alex, you’re such an awesome friend. I pray for Josh and I’m glad you’re not my friend, I’m sure you’d stab me in the back too. Anyways, have a great time at Anime Midwest Mike. I hope you get to meet all the TGWTG people your little heart desires. After all you fired Josh so you can meet them. You guys have a long way to go to grow the hell up. In the future, keep all personal emails private, because that’s what they’re supposed to be. You’re not supposed to post it on Tublr in a move to humiliate Josh. Way to treat this with dignity guys. Keep this up, let’s see where you’re site is going to be in ten years. Because with moves like Mr.Zowski made, I think your days have already peaked. By way Alex, most people know of you because of Josh. Why to be grateful.

• February 1, 2016 at 12:15 pm

this is even FUNNIER years later than it was at first…since we now all see how COZY i am with the channel awesome crew and speak so HIGHLY of them