Featured Juice
Geek Juice Radio Random Riffs Live Nude Geeks
Latest Headlines
 
Read More
91
 
Read More
51
 
Read More
115

Posts Tagged ‘Martha Page’
Most Recent
 
Read More
April 12, 2016

Separating Art from Artist

Geek Juice Radio – Episode 212 This week we discuss people in the film industry who may have made some great art but also did some reprehensible things. Featuring Alex Jowski, Martha Page, mister X, and Cory Moosman

548
 
Read More
September 19, 2015

Akira & Darkwing Duck

From the producers and hosts of Three Techs at a Table… This, our premier episode of TNA we discuss the animated film AKIRA and the animated series Darkwing Duck

33
 
Read More
July 29, 2014

This Week in Netflix July 29th

Bored and looking for something to watch?  Here are some reviews of what’s available to watch on Netflix.

Here’s a new batch of Netflix Recommendations from Cecil Trachenberg.

Here’s mister X with a review of Bram’ Stoker’s Dracula

Here’s Alex Jowski with a review of Chud

Martha Page with a review of Fido

Chris Ranta reviews Cabin in the Woods

Nuttawut Permphithak with a review [...]

8
 
Read More
July 26, 2014

Movies for the Week of July 25th, 2014

Jump To: Lucy The Fluffy Movie Magic in the Moonlight Very Good Girls

Lucy

[su_youtube url=”http://youtu.be/MVt32qoyhi0″ width=”560″ height=”320″]

Alex Jowski: “We’ve put a package in your lower tummy.” Oh, is that the medical term for that? The lower tummy?

This looks fucking stupid. It makes it seem like our heads are stuffed with a big lump of dead matter of which we only use 10% while the other 90% [...]

20
 
Read More
July 16, 2014

Championing Hated Movies – Martha

Geek Juice Radio – Episode 136 We continue championing hated movies with Martha’s list this week. Featuring: Alex Jowski, Martha Page, Kevin Daley and Brad Jones

417
 
Read More
June 13, 2014

Movies for the Week of June 13th, 2014

Jump To: The Signal Think Like a Man Too Jersey Boys Third Person

The Signal

[su_youtube url=”http://youtu.be/gwgfeR2pMuE” width=”560″ height=”320″]

Brad Jones: Though the title, and even aspects of the plot (a mysterious transmission that seems to negatively affect people) instantly makes me think “gee, it has been in a while since I’ve seen the 2007 extremely underrated film The Signal, I should watch that again [...]

22
Load More
End of the line!


SORT
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Top 5 This Month
Heat Index
 
1
HIT n RUN RIFF:VERY SPECIAL EPISODES
 
2
LNG – PROPHECY
 
3
LNG – EYES OF LAURA MARS
 
4
LNG – COONSKIN
 
5
LNG – THE FISH THAT SAVED PITTSBURGH
Connect
Connect Widgets