Featured Juice
Geek Juice Radio Random Riffs Live Nude Geeks
Latest Headlines
 
Read More
209
 
Read More
27
 
Read More
189

Posts Tagged ‘William Wright’
Most Recent
 
Read More
January 17, 2015

Movies for the Week of January 17th, 2014

Jump To: Strange Magic Cake Black or White Project Almanac

Strange Magic

Alex Jowski: The animation is pretty but that’s about the only positive thing I can say about this movie. This looks and feels like EVERY animated film from the past few years. The same jokes, the same character tropes, the same sense of humor. This doesn’t feel like a new, original animated movie. It feels like they just took Epic and gave it a different voice cast. It would seem that [...]

44
 
Read More
January 10, 2015

Movies for the Week of January 10th, 2015

Jump To: Still Alice The Boy Next Door Mortdecai Black Sea

Still Alice

69
 
Read More
January 1, 2015

Movies for the Week of January 1st, 2015

Jump To: Rec 4 The Wedding Ringer Paddington Escobar: Paradise Lost

Rec 4

Alex Jowski: Are we really still making these? “Prepare for the final chapter of the epic horror franchise!” That’s what you said about Rec 3. It looks great and I have enjoyed the series (though the US version Quarantine can go straight to hell, especially that shit-festering sequel). I’ll watch this, eventually. Not in any great hurry to and this trailer doesn’t [...]

79
 
Read More
July 26, 2014

Movies for the Week of July 25th, 2014

Jump To: Lucy The Fluffy Movie Magic in the Moonlight Very Good Girls

Lucy

Alex Jowski: “We’ve put a package in your lower tummy.” Oh, is that the medical term for that? The lower tummy?

This looks fucking stupid. It makes it seem like our heads are stuffed with a big lump of dead matter of which we only use 10% while the other 90% just sits there useless. This is not the case. We actually use that whole lump of grey matter. Only a portion of [...]

56
 
Read More
July 19, 2014

Movies for the Week of July 18th, 2014

Jump To: And So It goes Wish I Was Here Persecuted Hercules

And So It Goes

Glenn Criddle: I think I developed diabetes watching this god damned trailer. It’s like lifestyles of the upper middle class and frankly it’s just so far out of the realms of most people’s poultry experience of life that this is about as irrelevant as unicycling elephants are to anti terrorism border control techniques. The time it took to watch this trailer I could have spent walking to the fridge [...]

63
 
Read More
July 4, 2014

Movies for the Week of July 4th, 2014

Jump To: Deliver Us From Evil Earth to Echo Dawn of the Planet of the Apes Boyhood

Glenn Criddle: Well this is an economic trailer… I’m a bit torn about this one. It could be good but it doesn’t look very fresh. The lines at the beginning of the trailer seem familiar, the events seem familiar it all looks unsurprising. That said it looks well shot and the acting seems fine. It’s just all a bit uninspiring. I don’t feel overly excited to go see this but I’ll probably [...]

93
Load More
End of the line!


SORT
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Top 5 This Month
Heat Index
 
1
LNG – FROM BEYOND
Connect
Connect Widgets